Got a question? Check out our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(FAQ):
We have the ANSWER!
1. Can we use Beauche products and other beauty products at the same time? We do not recommend using other brands to see the efficacy of our products. We have complete set that is best for all skin types.
2. How long does the warming sensation or initial reaction take place? Some people may get a lovely warming sensation. But no need to worry since this is just a normal reaction.
3. Do we still have to continue using all the products or can we just have maintenance? After using 2 sets of Beauche, we advice to continue using all the products except for the Exfoliating cream. You can use the Exfoliating Cream twice or thrice a week for your maintenance.
4. How long is the peeling process? For others, it is invisible since this is micro peeling. But for those who have lots of skin problems, peeling last from 2-3 days only.
5. Why didn’t I peel off? You actually went through the peeling stage; it’s just that you didn’t notice it since it is micro peeling.
6. Do I really have to rub ice? Yes, Ice is very important because it serves as the skins neutralizer and it eliminates the night creams. It is the secret for anti aging and it minimizes the pores.
7. Why Clarifying and rejuvenating cream change its color? (it turns to brown) If the two mentioned product does changed its color it doesn’t mean it is already expired, thus, it is aged. The more it is aged, the more it is effective for our skin and is still safe to use.
8. When the products expired? The products expire in 2 years time.
9. Age requirement that can use the product. Even teenagers can use the products as long as they have skin problems.
10. What’s the difference of Papaya Kojic and Glutathione Soap? The Papaya Kojic Soap whitens the skin, removes blemishes and dries pimples while the Glutathione Soap is a super whiten ing soap that has songyi mushroom as an agent of whitening and also has milk that serves as moisturizer.
11. Can men and women use your products? Yes. All of our products are suitable for both men and women.This product is made for your beauty and well being.And especially for men because at times of their working environment.
12. Will the products cause any skin irritation or other side effects? Everyone’s skin and body is different. Because of this, there is a very small chance that your skin maybe allergic to the ingredients in our products. Our ingredients are generally tolerated by most individuals; however, there are some skin types which may be extremely sensitive. The gentle exfoliation properties of the formula may cause slight peeling in the first few applications. This peeling is very subtle and completely normal.
13. How soon will I notice a change? Generally you will begin to see initial results w/ in the first week of regular use. If the pigmentation in the affected area is extensive, results may take longer to appear. Most of our customers report seeing full results after 1 month of continuous daily use. Results will vary depending on your skin condition and the amount of sun exposure you receive on a daily basis.
14. Can Beauche be used by pregnant women or nursing mothers? Women who are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are nursing should wait to begin treatment w/ the liquids and creams until after pregnancy or when nursing has concluded. The safety and efficacy of Beauche in pregnant women and nursing mothers have not been established.
15. How should I store the products? Keep lid tightly closed and store in a dry cool place away from light exposure.
16. What makes Beauche more effective than other similar products on the market? There are hundred of skin care products already on the market. You may even see products that contain the same active ingredients as Beauche. So what makes Beauche formula so unique? Simply put, research! Though a low grade product might contain similar ingredients, it doesn’t guarantee its effectiveness. In order to harness the true power of the active ingredients, great care must be taken when manufacturing the product. Light and air can easily deteriorate substances like Kojic Acid. Other ingredients must be carefully stored in vacuum desiccators in order to preserve their shelf life. Furthermore, the manufacturing team takes great effort to micronize and filter all of our active ingredients and extracts for superior efficiency. Cheaper quality manufacturers do not take these precautions. When creating a product, the base ingredients are just as important as the active ones. It is important to choose proper carriers and liposomes to ensure that the active ingredients are absorbed deeply into the skin. It is also wise to include effective preservatives and moisturizers to ensure minimal skin irritation. Beauche contains the highest concentrations of active ingredients tolerated by the skin. The use of special base ingredients and high quality actives is what brings out the true effectiveness of the formula and sets us apart from other manufacturers.
17. What if someone is not satisfied with Beauche products? If you are dissatisfied with Beauche skin care products, please contact your physician.
18. Can we still put make up after applying age eraser cream in the morning? Yes, but after applying age eraser cream you can see for yourself that you need not to put make up anymore because it blends with your own skin to give you a natural, flawless look. Age eraser cream goes beyond covering up flaws—it’s make up based that’s actually good for your skin! Skin Care Tip: Do not prick your pimples, white heads, & black heads, for it will come out & eventually heal!!!